We advise companies, shareholders and investors on the preparation and execution of Mergers & Acquisitions as well as financing transactions.
We have broad experience in the preparation, initiation and execution of transactions. We stand out because of problem-solving competence, process discipline, experience in negotiations as well as creativity, commitment and endurance.
wouters advisory is independent and free of conflicts of interest. We are committed to achieve long-term client relationships characterised by trust, integrity and confidential handling of all matters.
How can we support achieving your targets?
What we do
- Strategy development for company acquisitions and inorganic growth
- Development of inorganic growth strategies
- Generation of strategic ideas
- Integration of M&A operations into corporate strategy
- Longlist search
- Strategic advice for the preparation of disposal situations
- Development and outline of strategic options
- Identification of exit options
- Succession advice
- Advice on the structuring and implementation of disposal preparation measures
- Advice on the adjustment and optimisation of financing structures
- Preparation and validation of business plans, preparation of company valuations and valuation reports, fairness opinions
- Advice for shareholders and investors on the sale of companies in bilateral negotiations or structured auction processes
- Advice on the spin-off of investments and the implementation of carve-outs
- Advice on the sale of companies in restructuring situations and insolvencies
- Managed Services M&A and external Corporate Development management
- Search mandates to identify target companies and execute acquisitions on a national and international scale
- Acquisitions carried out as bilateral negotiations or in the context of an auction processes
- Advice to potential acquirors on spin-offs and carve-outs
- Advice to potential acquirors in restructuring situations and insolvencies
- Advice to MBO and MBI teams in the course of acquiring a stake in a company
- Advice on the establishment of joint ventures
- Identification of investors and financing partners
- Participation by equity investors, e.g. minority shareholders, growth capital providers
- Debt advisory – reorganisation of liabilities to take advantage of more favourable maturities or reduction of borrowing costs
We believe our experience and methodology is particularly effective when applied to target companies with annual sales of more than EUR 10 million. We act for domestic and foreign clients and have extensive experience with the execution of internationally-oriented mandates. In most cases, our remuneration model contains a retainer or time-and-material as well as a success fee component.
How can we support you? We look forward to discussing your project with you.
Whom we serve
- Company shareholders aiming to dispose their stake or looking for an external financing partner. Identifying an external financing partner can set the stage for anorganic growth through acquisitions.
- Managing shareholders in their succession planning.
- Start-up companies seeking financing.
- Medium-sized companies aiming to grow through acquisitions.
- Groups of companies willing to dispose activities or acquire companies to realise anorganic growth.
- Financial investors (private equity and venture capital) seeking to acquire or dispose participations.
We have many years of experience working in international transaction projects all over the globe. Past transaction experience spans a wide range of industries with an emphasis on technology, services, manufacturing and B2B trade. We have worked in such diverse industries as IT (Software), Healthcare, Technology, Business Services and General Manufacturing.
Showing includes transactions
implemented by Managing Director
before founding wouters advisory.
Our broad experience has led to the development of a sophisticated M&A and Corporate Financing methodology and network of contacts which is eager to be applied to your project.
Office: +49 (711) 219 57 400-0
Mobile: +49 (178) 165 1690
Niklas Wouters is founder and Managing Director of wouters advisory. When founding the company, he had gathered more than 15 years of professional experience in various managing functions. Throughout his career, he has executed numerous complex buy-side and sell-side M&A and financing projects with combined transaction volumes exceeding 1 bln EUR. He is familiar with the characteristics of private equity and venture capital transactions.
Before founding wouters advisory, Niklas worked for a stock-listed pharmaceutical wholesale and retail group (Celesio AG, at the time part of Haniel Group), a middle-market M&A advisory firm and a family-owned conglomerate (Freudenberg Group). He has particular industry expertise in healthcare (pharma and medical devices), IT, technology and manufacturing. Besides his native German, he is fluent in English and French.
P: +49 (711) 219 57 400-0